Welcome to WebDesign
No front page content has been created yet.
Filler Compounds (Whitex-F)
Anti Fab Filler (CaCo3 based) ATF-02 Anti
Fibrillation compounds are used to prevent fibrillation in raffia tapes which occur due to high stretching during the production of tapes. It is also used to bring down the cost of final product. It is CaCo3 with fine particle size which prevents abrasion of equipments. Its applications include:
- HDPE/PP woven bags
- Lino Bags
- LD/HM Carry Bags
- Blow/Injection molding products
SMP manufactures various grades of TPT-filler, using fine and easy to disperse talc mineral with special dispersion additives and carrier resins. It acts as cost reducer, anti-fibrillating agent, anti-slip agent, anti- blocking agent, non-toxic and food grade approved material. It is specially produced for PP/HDPE woven fabrics & sacks, LDPE/LLDPE/PP lamination, liner, PP/HDPE sheet applications.
It has Talc base filler and is specially produced for PP /HDPE woven fabrics and sacks, LDPE/LLDPE/PP lamination & liner...
- Improves natural claritys
- Increases output by improving bonding
- Improves consistency in flow rate
- Improves thermal stability
- Improves mechanical and physical properties
- Improves winding of laminated fabrics
- Reduces wear & tear of screw, barrel and die
- Provides stiffness to the end product